awesomize.me isn’t just another social networking site, we already have too many of those. awesomize.me is a new and powerful social interaction engine that will help you determine intelligently and effectively who you need to be connected with and through which social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, myspace, LinkedIn, etc.To provide you with a better understanding let’s look at what happens when you receive an invite for a connection from another user that you do not know! The majority of us will take one of the following three actions:
- Blindly accept,
- Completely ignore the invite, or
- Search on the web for the user by looking in the various different search engines and social networking sites in order to discover more about the person, and determine whether you should accept the connection offer
Missing anything so far?
Problems in dealing with social media space today:
- How do I ensure that the person I received an invite from is one I need to connect with?
- How do I determine through which social media channel I should connect with the person? (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, …)
- How can I ensure that I am not going to get spammed by that individual?
- Provides you with one quick page about the user including professional, social, and geographic data.
- Provides you with the ability to see how the community has ranked the user both at a professional and social level.
- Provides Providing you with one site that identifies how the person is linked to you and your trusted contacts across all major social networks. (to be launched in our next phase)
In a nutshell, here is why you will need to be here:
- Leveraging the power of voting by local communities, you will be able to see the following in your local community, country, and around the world in real time:
- The most “awesome” people,
- The most “awesome” companies,
- The most “awesome” products (our Phase II)
- The most awesome bands (our phase II)
- To see how your network and non-network rank you and the ability the same for other users by geographic breakdown – city, state, country, and the world
- To help you to determine intelligently and effectively who you need to be connected with and through which social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, myspace, LinkedIn, etc.